AnyMap JS Maps
AnyMap JS Maps 7.12.0
Add your review!
OS Support: Linux Console, Linux Open Sour, Linux Gnome, Linux, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OSX, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X, iPhone, Android, Win2003, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, iphone, Win7 x32, Windows 8, Windows 10
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 79 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 14 Nov 2016
Last Update: 31 Nov 2016
anymap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, etc.
* Support of various types of maps including Choropleth Map, Point (Dot) Map, Bubble Map, Connector Map, and Seat Map for displaying data related to geographic areas in HTML5 based web projects.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
Changes on the new version:
+ Localization Support via locale settings files and special formatting functions. + Map Grid. Meridians and parallels. + Map Axes with latitude and longitude labels complement map grid showing meridians and parallels on a map. + Map Crosshair, great for exploratory data analysis visualizations.
Available Translations: None