Complete Internet Repair
Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections.
Complete Internet Repair 22.214.171.12495
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Hits: 0 visitors
Date added: 19 Nov 2016
Last Update: 17 Nov 2016
We are living in an Internet age and with any widely used technologies, come a new set of problems. Most people cannot function without the internet. Because services like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, accounting, backups and document editors becoming more and more popular. But what to do when your internet connection breaks down. Yea sure; a technician is an option, but this is an expensive option. Enter Complete Internet Repair.
Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet. In short; Complete Internet Repair will attempt to repair your internet connection.
Complete Internet Repair might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapters IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky Proxy server Settings
Changes on the new version:
- Exes are now signed. - New installation utility. - Now built on the ReBar Framework. - Resources moved to external Dll files. - Added support for Windows 10. - New Logging System. - New Reset Rroxy Server Configuration. - New Registry based Method for configuring Services. - New Interface.
Available Translations: None