GroupDocs.Annotation for Java
A flexible Java library for HTML5 annotation of PDF, Office and image files.
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 1.8.2
Add your review!
OS Support: WinOther, Win98, Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows RT, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinMobile, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac Other, Mac OS X, Other, Not Applicable
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 2499 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 23 Nov 2016
Last Update: 24 Nov 2015
A flexible java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio, CAD, raster images and other common document types.
Key features include:
1. Platform independent. GroupDocs.Annotation for Java works across all popular platforms, including iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac and PC. All a user needs to annotate a document is an HTML5-compliant browser.
2. High fidelity true-text rendering. The library renders documents as text files, so that users can search for, select and copy text right from documents displayed within your app or website.
3. A wide set of annotation tools:
- Sticky notes with rich text
- Point annotations (allows adding notes to any point in the document)
- Area annotations (allows commenting on an area marked up with a rectangle)
- Text annotations (allows striking through/underlining and commenting on text)
- Text replacement (allows editing text)
- Text/area redaction (allows blacking out text/area)
- Polyline (allows drawing freehand lines)
4. A customizable UI. GroupDocs.Annotation for Java has a convenient web UI, designed to make it easy to annotate large documents in a browser. It allows end users to:
- Turn document pages with the click of a button
- Jump straight to a selected page
- Preview pages with thumbnails
- Quickly navigate between annotations
- Print and export annotated documents to PDF
- Collaborate on documents in real time.
5. Support for native PDF annotations. Annotations made in GroupDocs can be converted to/from native PDF annotations for further editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for Java can be easily integrated into any project, as it doesn't require any client-side installation at all. To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
Changes on the new version:
- Implemented a capability to configure search for separate words - Implemented a capability to configure case sensitive search - Numerous minor updates and bug fixes
Available Translations: None