ConstEdit is a word processor that writes documents in the html5 webpage format
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 50 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 26 Nov 2016
Last Update: 22 Nov 2016
ConstEdit is a word processor useful for your daily work, and personal needs. It is not a cloud app and is not an online html editor It runs locally on your pc for better performance, convenience and security, while providing more functionality.
Interoperability. ConstEdit writes documents in the standard internet webpage format (html/htm file extension). You do not have to install any particular software to read the html documents generated from ConstEdit, not even ConstEdit itself. Just your favorite browser will do, in any common computer operating system (not all Style formatting properties used in ConstEdit are supported by all web-browsers).
Separation of content from presentation/formatting. By making use of external Cascaded Style Sheets CSS, there is no more need to worry about styles formatting while you are editing the document content. E.g. when you insert a new section, the new section is already rendered with the designed style with the correct outline numbering on it; or when you demote a main section to becoming a sub-section, the numbering on the section title is updated immediately and the section is reformatted as a sub-section.
User interface. ConstEdit ui is simple and intuitive with multi-tabbed file editing.
Section outlining. ConstEdit allows you to visualize and manage the document sections structure easily with drag and drop without doing any cut and paste. Novelists may find this feature particularly useful for designing their storyboards.
Other features :
- design customized html cascaded stylesheets
- Auto-numbering of sections / tables / figures / footnotes
- Auto-generation of Table Of Content
- Adding comments
- Attached audio and video can be played back directly in ConstEdit when the file is opened as read-only, or when opened in any compatible web browser
- Spell-checking, auto-correction, auto-capitalization
- Auto-save at regular intervals
Changes on the new version:
1. Fixed blurred and distorted text on toolbars. 2. Translate Button is relocated. 3. Links in element inline styles can now be saved as relative links. 4. New Font Size button. 5. Single undo/redo step for resizing action. 4. Various bug fixes.
Available Translations: None