Layer2 Cloud Connector for Office 365
Adds external data integration to SharePoint Online and Office 365
Layer2 Cloud Connector for Office 365 4.5
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 499 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 21 Nov 2016
Last Update: 01 Nov 2014
The Layer2 Cloud Connector for Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 syncs your local or cloud-based external data with native SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. databases, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date. It has been developed especially to solve the specific challenges of remote hosted disconnected systems in the cloud without any direct access to corporate business data and very restricted feature customization capabilities.
* Extends the SharePoint cloud capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, including on-premise and sandboxed, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013, Online / Microsoft Office 365.
* 100% Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 compatible – Uses new CSOM API model for cloud replication.
* Secure data connection and transfer: A connection is only required for replication – not for list usage.
* Virtually any enterprise data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, Files (Excel, XML, CSV), File System, SQL databases like MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Notes, SharePoint, Azure, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, SAP and many more. Add-ins for more complex data sources.
* Start workflows in the cloud - on external data change: All features of native SharePoint lists and libraries are supported, e.g. RSS, change notifications per email or workflows on external data change.
* Additional “SharePoint-only” columns can be created, e.g. for ranking, rating, comments or file attachments.
* Data aggregation: Multiple connections can rollup several different data sources to one list.
* High performance: Can manage large databases and lists.
FREE Shareware, Personal, Professional & Enterprise version available for download after registration.
Changes on the new version:
SAP Support via NetWeaver and OData
Available Translations: None