gsqlcmd executes SQL scripts, configures, imports and exports database data
gsqlcmd Enterprise 2.6
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 99.95 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 24 Nov 2016
Last Update: 25 Nov 2015
gsqlcmd is a command line utility that allows:
- executing SQL commands and scripts;
- exporting database data to text and CSV;
- exporting database data to html using templates;
- configuring CSV import including creating target tables;
- generating INSERT and UPDATE statements for importing CSV.
gsqlcmd has a lot of options to tune results.
You may easily do the most of your development, testing or ETL jobs.
gsqlcmd supports: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL server Compact, oracle Database, IBM DB2, MySQL, NuoDB, PostgreSQL.
You may work with supported databases in the same manner.
Changes on the new version:
Generating INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, MERGE, EXECUTE statements. Working with PostgreSQL. Adding script and CSV values using functions.
Available Translations: None