Convert .CSV files from your bank or credit card to .QBO files for QuickBooks.
CSV2QBO Convert 8.1.04
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x32, Windows 8, Windows 10,
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 59.95 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 12 Nov 2016
Last Update: 14 Nov 2016
CSV2QBO Converter for QuickBooks
Convert .CSV files from your bank or credit card company to .QBO files suitable for QuickBooks.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats, multiple currencies.
- Customized Conversions: Flexible conversion of selected .CSV data with our intuitive Preview Mode.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
Comprehensive: Process both bank accounts and credit card accounts.
What else can I do with CSV2QBO?
- Download transactions from banks or credit card companies that do not support .QBO formats or QuickBooks Direct Download.
- Import transactions directly into QuickBooks or another Financial application.
- Convert data from Mint.com into QuickBooks.
- Convert scanned data and import that data into your financial application.
- Edit transactions with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet program, and then import selected transactions (up to several years of data, not just 90 days) into Quicken.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
CSV2QBO is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QBO file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
Changes on the new version:
Multi-user licensing. Improved Installer
Available Translations: None